Safe Kids Portage County
The Safe Kids Portage County chapter formed in January 2004 and is led by the Portage County Child Passenger Safety Association.
The chapter focuses on:
- Child passenger safety.
- Bicycle safety.
- Home safety.
- Fire safety.
Chapter partners include:
- CAP Services.
- Head Start.
- Plover Police Department.
- Portage County Health and Human Services, including WIC.
- Portage County Sheriff’s Department.
- Stevens Point Police Department.
- Service/civic organizations.
- Stevens Point Fire Department.
- Stevens Point School District and surrounding districts in Portage County.
- United Way of Portage County and partner programs.
Please call Safe Kids Portage County at (866) 511-9467 to make an appointment for a car seat inspection.