Safe Kids Wood County
The Safe Kids Wood County chapter formed in January 2006 and is led by the Wood County Health Department.
The chapter focuses on:
- Child passenger safety.
- Fire and burn safety.
- Water safety.
- Wheel safety.
Chapter partners include:
- Bright Horizons Child Care Center.
- Building Blocks Learning Center.
- Children’s Miracle Network.
- Marshfield Fire Department.
- Marshfield Park and Recreation Department.
- Riverview Hospital.
- Robert Cline.
- Saint Joseph’s Children’s Hospital.
- State Farm Insurance.
- South Wood County YMCA.
- Wisconsin Rapids Fire Department.
- Wisconsin Rapids Park and Recreation Department.
- Wisconsin Rapids Police Department.
- Wisconsin State Patrol/Bureau of Transportation Safety.
- Wood County Health Department.
- Wood County Sheriff's Department.
2/6/10 Water Safety Day more info
3/20/10 Booster Seat Event more info