- This event is free and open to the public.
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged. Families without appointment will be seen as time allows.
- Low Cost Car Seats!! Cudahy Health Department has a limited number of car seats available for $10 for income eligible familes.
- To purchase seats: must show proof of income at event. Must make an appointment. Child and car must be present.
- Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help familes make sure children are ridign safely.
- To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org
To make an appointment or to reserve your car seat, call Cudahy Health Department (414) 769-2239
*During standard business hours. Voice messages will be returned the following business day.