If you choose to cancel your registration, you will forfeit part or all of your registration fee.
To avoid cancellation fees we recommend rescheduling to an upcoming course or substituting a friend or colleague.
Substitute registrants cannot cancel registration, but can reschedule their registration for an upcoming public course.
- If the cancellation date is more than 15 business days from the start date of the course, the registration fee minus a $10 cancellation fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation date is between 14 and 1 business days prior to the start date of the course, the registration fee minus a $30 late cancellation fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made on the first date of class, there is no refund.
1. No more than 3 participant registrations per business/ organization will be held for any one CPS course.
2. Registrations being held will be released 4 weeks prior to the start of the CPS course if the individual has not registered online.
3. Organizations that have 3 or more registrations may have the additional registrants put on a waiting list to allow for registrations for additional community members in the class.
4. If an organization needs 6 or more spots for a CPS course, reach out to us to discuss options.