Becoming a Technician Proxy
Technician proxies can review and approve seat checks for recertification. This role was created by Safe Kids Worldwide to help bridge the gap in parts of the country where there are few certified instructors. Once approved as a technician proxy, you will remain one until your CPS certification expires.
To become a Technician Proxy:
- Must be a CPS Technician for 6 months to apply.
- Go to Safe Kids to find the application and requirements.
- Complete and submit application, along with a two testimonials.
- One testimonial must be from an instructor.
- The 2nd testimonial can be from a technician or instructor.
- Pay the $25 fee